We are health, safety, and sustainability consultants!
Since its start in 2008PlanetPeople has helped numerous companies from different industries to develop sustainable, safe, and healthy workplaces and companies
HÅLLBART.EU aims at companies who need help to get started with their sustainability work or need a sustainability report based on ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 26000, and the UN’s global goals.
For those of you who have come a little further in sustainability work, we offer sustainability-proof purchase processes, tenders, and verification of ISO 26000 work.
Why should we work sustainably?
- The demands on sustainability are increasing from customers, consumers, owners, financiers, investors, authorities, etc
- Active sustainability work is valued and is increasingly important for various stakeholders, such as customers and employees.
- Sustainable companies are more profitable.
- Seven out of ten in the Swedish Environmental Protection Agency’s survey may consider paying more for a product or service if they know that the producing company works to limit climate change.
- The climate crisis is forcing us to become sustainable.
- There are many strategic and business benefits to working with sustainability.
- All companies with more than 250 employees or with sales above SEK 350 million must by law include a sustainability report in their annual report.
Everything you need to structure, document, and develop the company's sustainability work
With an easy to use tool, you get all the help you need to work sustainably and commercially. A clear definition of sustainability that includes quality, environment, and social responsibility. You will receive a sustainability report, a quality report, an environmental report, a social sustainability report, a report on the global goals, and a development report for the company’s internal work.
Not only that!
With your own supplier portal, you work with sustainability issues throughout your value chain and easily see how suppliers and subsidiaries live up to your set sustainability goals.
With a tender portal, you as a private buyer or public procurer can easily require that your bidders submit a sustainability report simultaneously as you receive a basis for equalizing the tenders.
ISO 26000 is a guide and standard for social responsibility and can be used by all organizations regardless of size.
As a standard for social responsibility, it includes social and ecological responsibility and business management, and ethical behavior.
The purpose of ISO 26000 is to maximize the organization’s contribution to sustainable development.
ISO 26000:2010 provides guidance rather than requirements, so it cannot be certified to unlike some other well-known ISO standards. However, it is possible to verify.
As a Certified Impact Auditor, we can help you verify your sustainability work according to ISO 26000.